enteries

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation Thoughts

Hi bloggers,

Roger is back to blog! Before i share with you guys on my graduation thoughts, I would like to thank all of you for taking your time to visit me blog=] Thank.

Its merely 2 weeks before graduation! 3 years of poly life have ended in the blink of an eyes. There are many ups and downs that I encountered while studying in NYP and also somethings i regretted not doing.

For instance I have regretted not have help out my friends more when they need it. If i would have offer more of my help to them, they would be able to get better result and also they can learn more too and not getting too stress.

I also regretted for throwing my temper at some of my friends sometimes during my life in NYP as I am really stress-up with work or simply because I was in a bad mood.

However 1 thing i never regretted is to get into my course: Multimedia & Infocomm Technology (MIT) in Nanyang Poly (NYP). Thoughout this course, I learned alot of useful technical knowledge like creating websites, programming, desiging, network etc. etc. Last time i was not really a IT person who knows nut about IT. Now, after going through 3 years of studies in NYP, I am glad to say I have learned alot about IT and is able to make IT work for me in one way or the other.

I am also glad that my communication skills improved greatly, I was a quiet person last time who did not really speak up. But now, I am able to stand infront of the class to deliver presentation and also better communicate with different people at different time and in different places.

Last but not least, I have also made a batch of great friends and buddies while studying in NYP. We went through the different ups and downs together. We shared our problems with each other and talk about anything under the sun with each other and also shared our joy and laughter with each other. Althought how stress we may get, we would help each other to overcome the pressure of work with some jokes and of course sometimes I do go overboard with the jokes. I am sorry if i hurt any of you with the things i said as I did not mean it...

As for the graduation ceremony, its on 29th May 2009 and I am honoured to be able to invite 2 of my teachers for the graduation ceremony and also I am excited to receive my HP Singapore Award for outstanding project achievement on that day.

I believe that its every poly student dream to be standing on stage to get their diploma and also winning an award is an added bonus.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who have helped me along during my poly days, expecially the lecturers in NYP who have taught me before. They would guide me along while I have diffculties with my work and also spend time for additional lesson with us before the exams. They would always be there when I need help and guide me along.

I would also like to thank all my friends with have helped mi along while i encountered problems in school. I believe that good friends helped each other when there is trouble and share the happiness together. I am lucky to have made a great bunch of friends and buddies in my poly life and i believe our friendship would last even after we graduate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home