enteries

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation @ NYP & Chalet & East Coast Park

Hi people,

Going to blog about the NYP graduation and Chalet @ East Coast Park today.

29th May 2009 marks a memorable day for me as I have offiicially graduated from NYP with a diploma with merit in Multimedia & Infocomm Technology. I also manage to get a HP award for outstanding project work. I wish to each and every NYP lecturer whom have taught me before and also Mr. Anthony Szeto for guiding me along for my FYP.

At the NYP graduation ceremony I saw alot of familiar faces again however did not really took a alot of pictures with my friends as I was busy finding my parents to take picture with them and my also my teacher. Special Thank to me Chinese Teacher , Miss Soh for taking time off from her busy schedule to come to the graduation ceremony. Also special thank to Mr. Oliver Tan for taking time off to withness the graduation ceremony. I am sorry as I did not really take picture and chat with him as I could not find him.

After the graduation ceremony, I went home to rest abit before heading off to the chalet. Its was really a fun chalet afterall although we did not have alot of outdoor activites besides playing soccer and "monkey" with the soccer ball.

Special thank to Kim bf "daniel" for bring the xbox360 and drums and guitar for guitar hero as we had alot of fun playing with the guitar hero and the others games in xbox360 like street fighter.

I also ate alot of fastfood while at the chalet for breakfast lunch and dinner lol. We ate Subway,Mac,PastaMania for the past 3 days and I am glad i did not get sick after the chalet lol cause of all the fastfood i ate lol.

Didn't sleep much at the chalet and woke up on the second day at around 5am to wake sunrise but did not catch it as we headed to the wrong direction. Then on the last day, we woke up at 6am and walked all the way to watch sunrise. This time also did not really see a nice view of the sunrise but we took alot of pictures of the surrounding and the sky and the clouds too lol.

Anway how times flies when we are really fun. The graduation ceremony ended and 3 days of chalet also had passed. But life have to go on... Hope to have more fun and stuff next time =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home