enteries

Monday, October 5, 2009

A new Journey Awaits.

Hi readers,

I am here to blog today and also for the last time before i go to a far away offshore island away from Singapore.

First of all my feeling now is quited mixed. I am feeling both excited and also curious and sad. Excited cause going to go to somewhere where I have never been before and going meet need buddies and do military stuff then I may/may not have tried before.

Curious is because I am not sure what I would be doing and facing and also who I would meet and stuff likethat.

Sad is I am going leave my familiy and friends and go camp on this offshore island and also I won't have much freedom there as compared to as home and outside.

Last but not least I saw this post on hardwarezone
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=40773379&postcount=32

Omg!!! Ninja on oct 6 which is tmr. Hope I don't kana it!

Anyway all the best to myself and to all my friend who are enlisting/have enlisted. Gambattee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home